Stock N Roll may be deployed in a few different ways:
- Standalone (network connectivity not required).
- Centralized (Internet access required).
- Client Server (Local Area Network connectivity between clients required).
- Stock N Roll can be run in a standalone state, where each job site has a single PC capturing all tool issues and returns.
- Standalone is especially important at job sites where network access is limited or non-existent, because Stock N Roll still works whether you can get an internet connection or not.
- Stock N Roll also can be implemented with a centralized, hosted solution.
- The good news with a centralized, hosted solution is that each of your job sites can continue to run in a standalone state, which is important for sites with limited/non-existent network or internet access.
- But when you can get connectivity (perhaps on a daily or weekly basis by taking your laptop home with you), your standalone PC can upload its job site information to a central server containing data for all job sites, allowing the following:
- Ability to offer internal reporting/visibility of all job sites to management/administrative users, with information aiding the transfer of assets among job sites rather than buying more.
- Ability to offer web reporting to your customers.
- Centralized backup for data across all your job sites.
A less common deployment is our Client Server option, but if you have a local server which you want to connect to multiple PCs, Stock N Roll is tried-and-true for this deployment, too.
Stock N Roll is easy to use but is best implemented with training. Our classes range from 1 to 1.5 days, based upon class size and prior tool application experience. Per your preference, we can:
- Train your trainers or your end users.
- Conduct training at your site, our site or a third-party location.
Whenever you start something new, it’s nice to have someone with you who has done it before. We want your usage of Stock N Roll to be successful and a cost saver. We are happy to team up with you to get your project started, and will offer our implementation services for as long (or short) as you like.